Last week, our Global Medtech Working Group met for the first time to consider the needs of our Medtech clients and what we have to offer them. The answer… a lot! As a team, we have so much expertise and knowledge to share with health tech, medical device, and digital technology companies:
- We have worked with top 20 Medical Device companies to develop their global market access strategies and value propositions
- We have helped small health tech innovators assess their commercial propositions, identify key decision makers and bring their innovations to the NHS
- We have gathered evidence and written submissions for NICE's MTEP and other health technology assessment bodies
- We have developed health economic models to demonstrate the value of diagnostic tools and digital apps
Plus, having worked with a wide range of Pharmaceutical companies, from global brands through to ultra rare disease specialists, we have a wealth of experience to apply to any challenges faced by healthcare innovators.
As Lydia Crowe (Commercial Director, Mtech Access) outlines, our clients ultimately share the same goal:
"We quickly concluded that we shouldn’t differentiate between the companies we work with based on the technologies they deliver – they are all striving to get their innovations to the patients who will benefit from them, and the journey from R&D through to development, approval, and commercialisation is broadly the same (although the challenges and opportunities may vary).
"What became clear is that a value-based partnership with a consultancy that has deep expertise in accelerating time to market is the number one priority. Better still, the benefits of collaborating with us for that journey also apply equally to all profiles of clients: great outcomes, delivered by brilliant people who are a delight to work with!" – Lydia Crowe, Commercial Director
Sharing our expertise with the Medtech sector
Going forward, our Working Group will continue to explore how we can best share our expertise with Medtech companies across the globe.
In the meantime, here are some resources that we have already published, in which we share our expertise in the Medtech sector and offer specialist insights:
- ‘6 areas of UK health policy for Medtech to pay attention to’ – upcoming webinar featuring guest speaker William Lee (Head of Policy and Compliance, British Healthcare Trades Association)
- ‘Market Access stakeholders and processes for medical devices in key European markets’ – request your copy of our free guide
- ‘Market access for digital therapies and digital medicines’ – on-demand webinar featuring guest speaker Shefali Shah (Global VP, Market Value and Commercial Effectiveness – MindMaze)
- ‘6 top tips for getting a new diagnostic into the NHS’, and a case study example that outlines how we helped a diagnostics company to understand the UK market landscape and shape their strategy
If you are interested in tapping in to our team’s expertise, drop us an email via email@example.com to arrange a discovery meeting.