In many key markets, gaining approval by national reimbursement, pricing or health technology assessment (HTA) agencies is critical to the commercial success of a new product launch.
We offer a full HTA service delivered in-house by our highly experienced team of market access writers, health economists, literature review analysts, medical statisticians and consultants. This one-team approach delivers quality, consistency and efficiency for our clients.
We are leaders in:
- Submission strategy
- Review and critique of materials for HTA suitability
- Cost-effectiveness and budget impact modelling
- Systematic literature review and network meta-analysis
- HTA submission and reimbursement support dossier writing
- Project management
- Post-submission support
- Mock committee meetings
- The full HTA journey from strategy to implementation
Why choose Mtech Access?
- We have a very experienced team who have collectively supported 170+ HTA submissions throughout their careers
- At Mtech Access, we have submitted 27 HTA submissions for 8 clients achieving a 100% success rate for published HTAs (as of September 2021)
- We are fully aware of all requirements for HTA submission with NICE, Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC), All Wales Medicines Strategy Group (AWMSG) and the National Centre for Pharmacoeconomics (NCPE) Ireland
- We have long-term relationships with several ex-NICE committee members and with Andrew Walker from the SMC, to draw advice from, validate models or attend mock committee meetings, if needed
- We confirm the principles and assumptions behind our submissions with relevant payers, clinicians and other stakeholders from our broad global network
- In the UK, we have close relationships with over 80 contracted associates working in the NHS, who work directly with us on NICE and SMC submissions to help us ensure the evidence submitted is valid and reflects the patient pathway
- We have the in-house capability to support every element of your submission or to supplement your teams’ capability where needed
To discuss your HTA needs with our experts, get in touch using the form below.