Mtech Access is a fun, dynamic and stimulating place to work. We are always looking for fresh talent to join the team and contribute to our success. Please see our opportunities below and click ‘view role’ for more details and to apply.
Working at Mtech Access
We believe in a people-first ethos, where team members are supported to grow, develop, and achieve excellence. We aim to create an egoless working environment that rewards commitment, engagement and high performance.
Why choose Mtech Access?
- A competitive salary and annual bonus scheme
- The opportunity to develop your own skills in a supportive and friendly environment
- A hybrid mix of home and office working
- 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service
- An additional 3 days paid leave during our Christmas closure
- Your birthday off
- An employee volunteering day each year
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Life Assurance at 4x gross salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing, recognition and employee savings scheme
- Optional private healthcare insurance via salary sacrifice
- Subsidised eyecare
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Enhanced parental leave policies
What’s it like to join Mtech Access?
“Mtech Access is a company full of very impressive people, with a real breadth of experience! But, more importantly, everyone is more than happy to share their knowledge and lend a hand. There are many genuine (and in some cases, life-long!) friendships within the company, which really comes across in the culture and working relationships on a day-to-day basis.”
“It’s great to be part of a digital team that are always ready to help each other out and learn from each other. Everyone’s input is valued and considered, it’s a very inclusive environment. We’ve got some very smart people who are ready and willing to share knowledge and tips, and as such I’ve probably learned more in the last month than I have in the last year!”
“I have also been really impressed with the depth and breadth of experience within the Mtech Access team. The senior team …work directly on projects, meaning there is plenty of opportunity to learn from experts! There is a real collaborative approach to project work, and everyone has been so helpful and welcoming; I feel really supported in my new role.”
“I’ve been blown away by how friendly and approachable the whole Mtech Access team is. I’ve never had such a comprehensive yet relaxed induction process in a new role before. I’ve felt so informed and supported in my first few weeks here.”