Evaluating the economic case for a product is at the core of many Reimbursement and Health Technology Assessment processes worldwide; therefore, developing a robust and appropriate economic argument is crucial to commercial success.
We can conceptualise, develop and critically appraise all health economic model types, including:
- Decision trees, Markov, semi-Markov, partitioned survival, discrete event simulations, and regression-based modelling
- Cost-effectiveness, cost-utility, cost-minimisation, cost-consequence and budget impact models
Our experienced health economics team use the latest techniques and methods to ensure that all our models are robust and fit-for-purpose in today’s challenging environment.
We are leaders in:
- Cost-effectiveness modelling: Early (global) models and HTA specific models
- Budget impact modelling for national or local discussion
- Critiques of existing models
- Supporting statistical analysis
- Technical documentation
- Manuscript writing
To discuss your Health Economics needs with our experts, get in touch using the form below.