Localised Budget Impact Models &
Our digital payer value toolkits and budget impact models allow field-based teams to concisely communicate product value and the impact of local uptake to payers and healthcare decision makers.
Our tools are interactive, engaging and flexible, allowing account managers to run tailored scenarios according to the audience.
Our digital payer communication toolkits and models include:
- Budget impact models
- Acquisition cost / switch models
- Value proposition presentations
- Data visualisations
- Interactive patient pathway maps
- Bespoke business case generators
- Solutions for storage of supplementary marketing materials and product information
Creating your payer communication toolkit / budget impact model:
Creative agencies have talented developers and designers. Market access consultancies have experienced health economists, medical writers and value communication analysts. We have all this expertise in-house.
We can either develop your budget impact model and value proposition from scratch, or optimise existing Word® or Excel®-based materials for conversion into user-friendly, engaging interactive apps or websites.
Deploying your budget impact model for use in the field
Our priority is to develop budget impact models and value toolkits that work for your in-field teams, resonate with healthcare decision makers, and help effective treatments reach the patients who need them.
We design our tools to enable improved customer engagement with:
- Cross platform compatibility – use our tools on the iPad, Windows or online
- Integrated saving of scenarios – continue the conversation across multiple engagements with data saved from your last conversation
- Veeva Approved Email summary reports
- Live data feeds
- Usage tracking and analytics
We also offer comprehensive training services to ensure that KAMs are equipped to use our tools to their full potential.
Watch our video on Digital Customer Communication Tools for Market Access
Featured Case Studies
Giving healthcare customers a true picture of budget impact
Developing a digital toolkit to demonstrate the value of a pharmaceutical technology to secondary care providers
Optimising visualisation and communication in an app-based Cost-Consequence Model