In order to optimise uptake of your product, it is essential to communicate clinical and financial value that is localised and relevant to your customers. Our consultants, writers and health economists collaborate with our network of NHS associates to develop interactive, impactful communication materials for account managers to use with decision-makers.
Our design and digital team create best-in-class tools that can be housed on the iPad, presented remotely via the web, and integrated with CRM systems, such as Veeva.
We are leaders in:
- Clinical value proposition development and presentations
- Simple yet robust budget impact models
- Real-world data visualisation dashboards (Connected Insights)
- Flashcards, leave-pieces, case studies and brochures
- Expert workshops and interviews for material scoping and validation
- Roll-out support and KAM training
- Target customer validation
- Local formulary / guideline / data review
- Advanced budgetary notifications (ABNs) and formulary packs
Why choose Mtech Access?
- Our team have 160+ years’ experience creating engaging local value propositions, budget impact models and customer communication resources that resonate with healthcare decision-makers*
- At Mtech Access, we have worked on 160+ projects with 30+ clients†
- Our in-house developers and designers collaborate directly with our value communication experts, health economists and medical writers to create your materials
- We validate the principles, messages, and designs of our customer communication materials with a broad network of payers, clinicians and other stakeholders across global markets
- In the UK, we have close relationships with over 80 contracted associates working in the NHS, who work directly with us on projects, to help us ensure our messages will resonate with NHS decision-makers
- We combine evidence and creativity, to deliver resources that work for your account managers
- We are a full-service Veeva partner, able to leverage Veeva’s full functionality to deliver the best possible experience for your teams and customers
*Includes senior team members’ experience prior to joining Mtech Access.
†Includes projects involving the development of a value proposition, budget impact model, customer messaging or a customer communication tool for an external Pharmaceutical, Medtech, Biotech or Diagnostics client.