For your UK market access strategy to be successful, it is essential that you understand your customers. We provide unparalleled depth of insight into all areas of the NHS, from national policy through commissioning strategy to challenges on the front line of care delivery.
Our in-house NHS Insights & Interaction experts are supported by our extensive network of associates who occupy NHS roles from CEO to HCA, as well as an increasing range on non-traditional and non-NHS roles.
We are leaders in:
- Bespoke updates on NHS policies and strategy relevant to your area of interest
- Continuing development of understanding through led educational programmes
- Dispelling myths and preconceptions about the NHS
- Bridging the gap between policy and theory, and how care is actually delivered
- Enhancing skills and techniques for engaging with the NHS
- Engaging interested and thoughtful colleagues from within the NHS
- Validation of strategic principles and messaging with NHS stakeholders
- Interrogation and evaluation of product strategy and approach
- Facilitation of meetings, with and without HCPs, to achieve a range of objectives
- Broader strategic and tactical development
To discuss your UK market access strategy with our experts or to learn more about our NHS education and insights services, get in touch using the form below.