How can you ensure your product is set up for success from early clinical trials right through to launch and commercialisation? In this Global Whispers webinar we explore best practice commercialisation strategy for healthcare products launching in the US market.
Clare Foy (Director – Global Market Access, Mtech Access) speaks to Janice MacLennan (Pharma and Medtech brand strategist and founder of NMBLR) about how market access, HEOR and commercialisation leads in Pharma and Medtech can best support overarching product and brand strategy, with a focus on launch challenges in the US market.
In this webinar, we take a step back from the intricacies of market access and HEOR, to explore the role our specialism plays in broader commercial and product strategy. We ask: where does market access and HEOR sit in this broader picture, and how can market access teams best support their product and company brand?
Using the US market as our case study, we explore:
- How to set up your product for success
- Commercialisation routes in the US for Pharma and Medtech
- The relationship between brand strategy and market access
- What Pharma can learn from Medtech’s approach to commercialisation
- What Medtech innovators can learn from Pharma companies’ approach to launch
More about our speaker
Janice MacLennan (Pharma and Medtech brand strategist)
As a leading brand strategist in the pharmaceutical industry, Janice MacLennan has spent more than three decades working with interdisciplinary teams from GSK, Novartis, Johnson & Johnson, and many more, through her St Clair consultancy. Over that time, she has honed her approach to helping teams develop and implement commercial strategies. Her focus is on helping cross-functional and inter-disciplinary teams deliver a differentiating strategy, so that their commercialisation strategies secure a win pre-launch.
Using her wealth of experience in the field, Janice has also created the NMBLR platform to enable Biotech and Pharma companies to align and accelerate decision-making along the path to commercialisation.
Janice is also the best-selling author of Brand Planning for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
We are delighted to welcome Janice to the Global Whispers webinar series.
The Global Whispers webinar series
This webinar is part of our Global Whispers series where we explore global market access trends and challenges facing the Pharmaceutical and Medtech industries and offer insights into key launch markets.
Our previous webinars are available on demand:
- October 2023: ‘Market Access in Italy: Exploring the potential impact of the AIFA reforms’ with guest speaker Prof. Fabrizio Gianfrate (Professor of HEOR and Ex-Payer)
- August 2023: ‘Artificial intelligence (AI) in clinical trials: Implications for evidence synthesis and market access’ with guest speaker George Magrath (CEO, Lexitas)
- July 2023: ‘Market access in the German-speaking markets’ with guest speaker Dr Stefan Walzer (CEO, President & Founder at MArS Market Access & Pricing Strategy GmbH)
- June 2023: ‘Market access for digital therapies and digital medicines’ with guest speaker Shefali Shah (Global VP, Market Value and Commercial Effectiveness – MindMaze)
- May 2023: ‘A global market access journey: What it takes to bring a cannabinoid pharmaceutical to market’ with guest speaker Michael Sassano (CEO – SOMAÍ Pharmaceuticals)