Understand the strengths and limitations of your evidence package and prepare for commercialisation
Mtech Access are a certified NICE META Tool facilitating organisation. We are here to help Medtech and digital health innovators to understand the evidence requirements of key healthcare decision makers, develop a compelling evidence-rich value proposition, and prepare for commercial launch.
What is the META Tool?
The META Tool was developed by UK HTA agency NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) in collaboration with Health Innovation Manchester to help Medtech companies identify gaps in their product development and evidence generation plans, and can be used at any stage of product development.
As a certified NICE META tool facilitating organisation, we will help you to identify gaps in the evidence package for your product, relevant to HTA and healthcare provider evidence requirements.
We will then help you to build a compelling narrative that presents the benefits your product offers to patients and the healthcare system and identify the next steps critical to the commercial success of your new product launch.
To discuss the META Tool process with our experts, get in touch using the form below.
Our package of support for META Tool clients
At Mtech Access we have a highly experienced team offering a full suite of HTA and medical technology commercialisation services, from strategy through to evidence generation, economic model development, submission writing, and post-submission support. We are one of only a few accredited organisations able to support you throughout commercialisation and launch.
Following the META Tool assessment, our in-house experts are here to help with the next steps of your commercialisation strategy and product launch. We can:
- Map out your route to market by researching the market landscape, and develop a bespoke launch strategy
- Help you describe your product and its benefits with a clear, compelling value proposition that reflects the needs of payers, HTA agencies and other key decision makers
- Validate the principles and assumptions of your strategy and value proposition with our global network of payers, clinicians and other affiliates, including over 100 contracted Associates working in the NHS
- Demonstrate the economic value of your product by building robust economic models that align with HTA requirements and the latest technical methodologies
- Synthesise the evidence you need to support your value proposition, with literature reviews (targeted or systematic) and statistical analyses
- Develop impactful dossiers for submission to the NICE Medical Technologies Evaluation Programme (MTEP) or Diagnostics Assessment Programme (DAP)
- Provide all the tools you need to take your innovation to healthcare leaders across the NHS and beyond with an impactful customer communication strategy
Articles related to our META Tool service
We are delighted to announce that Mtech Access are now a certified NICE Medtech Early Technical Assessment (META) Tool facilitating organisation. Samantha Gillard (Director – HTA)…
Market Access stakeholders and processes for medical devices in key European markets In this introductory guide, our Global market access experts present an overview of the reimbursement landscape for medical…
How is the UK political landscape evolving and what does this mean for Health Technology and Medical Device innovators? Watch our webinar on-demand…