We offer a wide range of support and services to market access and HEOR teams from global to local level, including: evidence and market access strategy development, the generation and assimilation of evidence, and implementation and communication to payers and other stakeholders.
Our team of in-house market access consultants, health economists, writers, analysts and developers are experienced and skilled, and ready to help you with your latest market access challenge. We have access to a broad network of payers, clinicians and other stakeholders across global markets, who we regularly engage to inform our insights and recommendations.
- Evidence generation strategy
- Systematic review
- Network meta-analysis
- Bespoke statistical analyses
- UK market access and NHS strategy
- Delivery of honest and credible NHS insights
- Facilitation of industry–NHS collaboration
- Pathway mapping and stakeholder engagement
- Digital value propositions
- Localised BIMs
- Interactive PDFs, E-detailers and IVAs
- Flashcards, brochures, leave pieces
- Healthcare insight dashboards
Get in touch
To discuss your requirements with our experts, get in touch using the form below.
At Mtech Access we are always striving to engage with the wider market access community and share our thoughts on the latest industry issues or methods development.
Planning in a volatile environment: how will the NHS reconcile its competing priorities and operational planning to meet its challenges? What does the ‘2022/23 priorities and operational planning guidance’ document...Read More
David Thorne (Director, Mtech Access and Business Development Director, Well Up North PCN) is featured in the Winter issue of Pf Magazine where he shares his views on the lessons...Read More