About Mtech Access:
Mtech Access is a global market access consultancy with a difference. We are one team, with one vision – to improve how value is communicated so patients get access to the treatments they need. We provide services to the healthcare industry to support them in working with the NHS and global healthcare systems, including health economics, digital tools, and insights training.
We are an ethical company and maintaining our integrity in business is of the utmost importance. We promote a people-first ethos that defines our culture and how we treat our employees and clients. When it comes to our clients and the projects we do, our ethos is one of flexibility and collaboration. Every client challenge is different, and so requires an open-minded and adaptable approach to meet it. Problems are there to be solved, and our approach – although enabled by digital technology – is always informed by insights.
Currently we are growing and currently looking to expand our digital team with a Senior Full-stack Application Developer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a group of experienced developers as well as other colleagues including designers, value communication specialists, directors, and health economists.
Role & responsibilities:
- Develop web application solutions
- Develop highly designed and interactive digital tools for a variety of platforms (iOS/Windows/Web). These applications must be written in a maintainable structured manner.
- Help with making strategic decision to proprietary application framework, build systems, and utilities.
- Work closely with our existing design and developer team.
- Varied role with exposure to an array of technologies.
- 3+ years proven industry experience building web/mobile applications
- Experience developing applications using the following architectures:
- Presentation layer
- Data service layer
- Business logic layer
- Data access layer
- Experience with database architecture design and development
- Proactive and independent but also works well as part of a dynamic team.
- Must be flexible as the role can be fairly varied.
- Server-side technologies including Express.js / Node.js / PostgreSQL
- Collaborate with designers and business leaders at every stage of the SDLC.
- Confident in developing within each layer of software architecture
Desired skills / experience:
- PostgreSQL or similar RDMS
- Working with SASS/SCSS.
- Git source control. Familiarity with Github would be advantageous
- Experience with command line/shell script fundamentals (terminal/bash/etc.)
- Experience of testing would be advantageous
- Experience within the life science industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
Company benefits include:
- Life Assurance at 4x gross salary
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Group Private medical insurance
- 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays and 3 days Christmas closure)
- Your birthday off
- Access to wellbeing support
- Annual bonuses
- Onsite treats and snacks
Please note that this role can be based in any of our locations: Bicester (Oxfordshire), London, Manchester, Cambridge, York or Newcastle.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘apply here’ button below to attach your CV and cover letter.